What we will do depend on your wishes, expectations and experience:
- Guiding : I'll take you to the best spots of the area, given the water and weather conditions, and will help you catch and release the fascinating brown trout which inhabit our magnificent rivers.
- Guiding and technical improvement : If you already know how to fish but want to improve on a specific technique (casting, dry fly, nymph...), then we will practice this technique on specific locations.
- Initiation : you are a beginner and want to start with a pro? You're right, because that's indeed the best way to do it. I will show you the basics of casting and fishing in a wonderful scenery, and you might even catch a wild brownie!
| Note: casting sessions can be organized off season (fall and winter).|
| Note: it is always better to book as soon as you can, because I can be quite busy during the fishing season!|
Rates indicated below include :
- Fishing licence for the day
- Guiding on the rivers
- Lending specific tackle required for the fishing day (flies, leader material ...)
- Lending fishing tackle for the initiation
- Local taxes
|Meal and drinks with local products can be arranged for an additional 15€ fee.|
|If you are looking for a place to stay I will happily give you the contact of hotels or bed and breakfast close to the rivers.|
|I will not guide more than three anglers at the same time, but I can organize myself with another guide if you are more than that. For the best guiding/fishing experience, I advise the one or two angler per guide formula.|
All rates indicated below are 'per participating angler'. Please contact me for special inquiries.
- One angler : 200 €
- Two anglers : 150 € p/a
- Three anglers : 120 € p/a
- One angler : 150 €
- Two anglers : 120 € p/a
- Three anglers : 100 € p/a
Five days combo
- One angler : 890€
- Two anglers : 620€ p/a